Products Gone Horribly Wrong

For Christmas, I received a few Smashbox cosmetic products including a small tube of Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. While this product is  to be worn under facial foundation, and has been haloed as somewhat of a "miracle product", it is nothing but a tube of disaster waiting to happen! Approximately seven hours after applying this product to my face (as suggested per the instructions) the skin around  my eyes turned extremely red (patchy red) followed by a most uncomfortable itch including eye discharge. This has been occurring now for about 1 week (since I first used it) and a visit to  my doctor may be short to follow. Why am  I posting this? I strongly urge cosmetic consumers to think twice before purchasing this product. The pain and discomfort that may follow just isn't worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment